1. Job security and fame of working with the biggest Educational Institution in Asia.
2. Enjoy the pleasure of working with a strong team of 50,000 employees.
3. Prompt issuance of salaries for all the 12 months in the year through Zero-Balance Salary
Accounts with Insurance facility.
4. ESI Facility and Health Insurance for the employees.
5. Provident Fund Facility to the employees.
6. Broad and Quick Scope for Promotions among Mid-school/High School/College and among
Techno/C Batch/IPL/Medicon/MPL with suitable Hike of Salaries based on the Caliber of the
7. Promotions to Academic Administrative Posts like Dean/Zonal Dean/C Batch In
Charges/Medicon In Charge/IPL In Charges and so on for the Deserving Candidates.
8. Intra and Inter State Internal Transfer facility to the staff.
9. Regular Workshops for subject and skill improvement by Well-experienced Subject Experts.
10. Personality Development & Communication skills training to all staff by eminent scholars in
11. Calligraphy training for improving hand writing
12. Regular Staff Recreation Events including Sports and Games for the Improvement of
Sociability and Amicable Work Culture.
13. Special Fee Concession to the employee’s children in our schools & colleges.
Salary finalization. (Salary ranges from INR 15,000 – 30,000 for the secondary and senior secondary
schools in Tamilnadu and other states. However, the maximum limit is no bar in case of eligible
candidates. Salary will be finalized based on the candidate’s performance throughout the process of
recruitment including the subject knowledge and communication skills.
Kindly find enclosed the company profile and job profiles for
Sri Chaitanya Schools
Selection Process of Interview:
1. Subject wise enrollment of the candidates.
2. Written test in the prescribed syllabus (Subject wise syllabus for the written test attached)
3. Demo Teaching, followed by Personal Interview.
4. Placement Confirmation & Temporary Appointment order will be given to the selected candidates.
5. Teachers’ Training workshop for selected candidates.
Further Details Contact Placement Cell: 8825547859