Placement is a crucial interface between the stages of completion of academic program of the students and their entry into the suitable employment. Our Placement Cell is performing the following activities:
- Arranging in plant training for students.
- Inviting various organizations for campus recruitment.
- Training to suit various needs of industry.
In addition to Campus placements the Cell organizes programs like, Mock interviews, group discussions, case studies, etc. It also organizes Seminar programs like,
- Personality development.
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills.
- Career planning and career mapping.
- Interview Techniques.
- To achieve 100% Placement for all the Students.
- To train our students to face campus drive of any Multinational Company.
- To send bio-data for giant companies and arrange for off campus selections.
- To conduct frequent training programs in interview skill, personality Development, communication skills and inculcate problem solving skills, Group efforts and team spirit in students.
- To facilitate college to corporate Interactions through entering into MOU, inviting experts for guest lectures.
- To provide exposure to corporate climate.