Developing the total personality of every student in a holistic way by adhering to the principles of Swami Vivekananda and Mahatma Gandhi.
- Imparting holistic and man-making education with emphasis on character, culture and value - moral and ethical.
- Designing the curriculum and offering courses that transform its students into value added skilled human resources.
- Constantly updating academic and management practices towards total quality management and promotion of quality in all spheres.
- Extending the best student support services by making them comprehensive and by evolving a curriculum relevant to student community and society at large.
- Taking steps to make education affordable and accessible by extending scholarships to the meritorious and economically disadvantaged students.
- Moulding the teachers in such a way that they become the role models in promoting Higher Education.