Dr. M. Lekeshmanaswamy
Kongunadu Arts and Science College
Dr. M. Lekeshmanaswamy, Associate Professor and Head in Zoology is a distinguished academician and an eminent researcher who has been a great support to the administrative prospects of our college. He has a vast knowledge in his subject with 25 years of research experience and 23 years of teaching experience. His Field of specialization includes Environmental Biology, Limnology, Pollution Biology, Environmental Biotechnology, Biodiversity and Biotechnology.
He has won several accolades from various organizations.
The awards to his credit are,
Has rendered his Extension service in,
- National Service Scheme (PO)
- Obtained four DRDA Projects
- the construction of 52 Group houses with a Lord Ganesha temple
- the creation of a Model village, Dhanalakshmipuram, Madukkarai Union
- NSS Programme officer from the year 2001 to 2018
He had published 75 research articles in National, International journals and also participated in several International level, National and State level Seminars, Workshops and Symposia. So far, he has produced 20 M.Phil and 9 Ph.D scholars and currently 7 Ph.D scholars are pursuing under his guidance.