The College has the following committees to ensure proper management of academic, administrative activities and evaluation. All committees meet periodically and discuss the matters in connection with quality sustenance and quality enhancement.
- Planning and Evaluation Committee.
- Academic Audit Committee.
- Admission Selection Committee.
- Research Committee.
- Students Welfare and Grievance Redressal Committee.
- Staff Welfare and Grievance Redressal Committee.
- CIA Examination Committee.
- Examination Committee.
- Library Committee.
- Sports Committee.
- Magazine Committee.
- IQAC-Kongu Newsletter Committee.
- Calendar Committee.
- College Website Committee.
- Purchase Committee.
- Ragging Curb Committee.
- Disciplinary Committee.
- Caste-Based Discrimination Complaints Committee.
- Women Welfare and Counselling Committee.
- Curriculum Development Cell.
Our college has various clubs to establish the various skills of student.
- Cultural Club
- Music Club
- Health & Fitness Club
- Yoga & Meditation Club
- Kongu Photo & Video Club
- Reading and Drama Club
- Quiz, Radio Programmes & Inter-Collegiate Events Club
- Consumer Club
- Swami Vivekananda Study Circle
- Tamilzhar Tharkappu Kalai Mandram
- Institutional Innovation Club
Our college has the following Co-Curricular Activities
- Physical Education
- Eco Club
- Women Empowerment Cell
To create awareness and promote the respective fields by the following cells.
- Human Resource Development Cell
- Entrepreneurship Development Cell & Skill Development Cell
- Personal Counselling Centre
Apart from regular class our college regularly conducts the following classes for benefit of the students.
- Coaching Classes for ICWAI, ACS & CA
- Coaching Classes for Civil Service Examinations
- Coaching Classes for Bank Exams