The College has the following committees to ensure proper management of academic, administrative activities and evaluation. All committees meet periodically and discuss the matters in connection with quality sustenance and quality enhancement.
- Planning and Evaluation Committee.
- Academic Audit Committee.
- Admission Selection Committee.
- Research Committee.
- Students Welfare and Grievance Redressal Committee.
- CIA Examination Committee.
- Examination Committee.
- Library Committee.
- Sports Committee.
- Magazine Committee.
- Kongu Newsletter Committee.
- Calendar Committee.
- Ragging Curb Committee.
- Women Welfare and Counselling Committee.
Our college has various clubs to establish the various skills of student.
- Cultural Club
- Music Club
- Health & Fitness Club
- Yoga & Meditation Club
- Kongu Photo & Video Club
- Eco Club
- Quiz, Drama Cub and Reading Club
- Consumer Club
To create awareness and promote the respective fields by the following cells.
- Human Resource Development Cell
- Entrepreneurship Development Cell
- Women Empowerment Cell
Apart from regular class our college regularly conducts the following classes for benefit of the students.
- Coaching Classes for ICWAI, ACS & CA
- Coaching Classes for Civil Service Examinations
- Coaching Classes for Banking
- Vivekananda Study Circle : To inculcate the teachings of Vivekananda in the young minds.